Salary range listed is for base salary only and may not include performance bonus and other incentives. Offers in that range are made by taking into account the skill level, years of experience, and location of the specific candidate. In addition to our compensation package, we offer a competitive suite of benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information or any other factors prohibited by law.
Sr. Account Executive
RemoteNew York$125,000 - $250,000 per yearSales
Blue Bite improves lives by connecting people and information through the physical world. Our patented platform empowers creators to build dynamic digital experiences and channel them through physical items using technologies like NFC, QR, Mobile Display, and Geofencing.
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will partner with sales, marketing, and client success teams to drive sales and grow customer accounts for our industry-leading Connected Products team. From prospecting to renewal and upsell, you will own the full lifecycle of customer relationships, working closely with prospects and customers to understand their needs and challenges and developing and delivering customized solutions that help them achieve their business initiatives.
- Master the business problem we solve, the value we provide, and why it is unique in the marketplace
- Develop and execute outbound sales strategies to build and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
- Conduct product demos that map Blue Bite capabilities to business initiatives and clearly articulate Blue Bite's value
- Create and deliver engaging and informative sales presentations and proposals that are tailored to the specific needs of each prospect or customer
- Negotiate and close initial, renewal, and expansion opportunities, guide the deal through legal negotiation
- Ensure CRM data hygiene
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- 5+ years demonstrated track record of winning new business - preferably selling Martech SaaS solutions
- Consistent and proven quota attainment and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Proficient with the technical and sales competencies required to deliver demos
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills, along with prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - highly articulate over phone, email, slack, and in-person
- High sales standards, passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene
What We Offer
Blue Bite’s culture is rich in impact and innovation meaning we value input that contributes to our company continuing to thrive.
A team that runs based on selflessness and communication where we work together to get things done.
Monthly virtual and/or in person team building events, bi-annual Town Halls, quarterly book club, and other seasonal events.
Weekly manager check-ins that aim to provide you with mentorship and feedback for continued work and personal development.